Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Ifeanyichukwu Osuji <os...@potsdam.edu> on 2010/08/05 00:27:40 UTC

Pig on every node in cluster or just namenode??? Please help

     Hi all,

          I have successfully installed pig on the machine which serves as the namenode/master node. The only problem is when I run pig in hadoop mode it only makes use of the namenode to perform tasks and not the whole cluster. I tried including the hadoop/conf directory of all nodes (7) in the HADOOPDIR variable but tha didn't work.please help. Thanks