Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/01 13:47:49 UTC

Apache Camel 2.15.1 released

The Camel community announces the immediate availability of the new patch release Camel 2.15.1. This release contains a total of 55 fixes applied in the few weeks by the community on the Camel master branch.

The artifacts are published and ready for you to download[1] either from the Apache mirrors or from the Central Maven repository. For more details please take a look at the release notes[2][3].
Many thanks to all who made this release possible.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/download.html
[2]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/Camel+2.15.1+Release
[3]https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12329441&styleName=Html&projectId=12311211

On behalf of the Camel PMC,

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Re: Apache Camel 2.15.1 released

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Babak,

It’s my bad, I just updated the link and it should be fine now.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com