Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by Eddie ONeil <ek...@gmail.com> on 2005/08/01 22:04:08 UTC

requests to infra@ for establishing Beehive TLP

All--

  I'm starting to file JIRA issues for the tasks that need to be
completed in order to move Beehive from the Incubator to the TLP.  The
following are stabs at the specific names of things; since this is
pretty much where we are today (without the Incubator branding) I
don't expect much dissent -- squawk if you've got any questions /
comments.

Eddie

Project Name: Beehive

Project Website: http://beehive.apache.org

SVN Repository:  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/beehive  [note,
everything under this root stays the same; we can reorganize
sub-directories later as necessary.]

Mailing lists:
  dev@beehive.apache.org [the current beehive-dev@incubator list]
  user@beehive.apache.org [the current beehive-user@incubator list]
  commits@beehive.apache.org [note, this is a change from beehive-cvs@incubator]
  announce@beehive.apache.org [note, this is an addition of a standard
Apache list that is intended for major, read-only announcements]
  pmc@beehive.apache.org [note, this is the private pmc list]

Re: requests to infra@ for establishing Beehive TLP

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@bea.com>.
All--

   The general Beehive content is now available on
http://beehive.apache.org.  The release documentation (that from v1m1)
is not there yet as it's still in the "old" format; I'm working on
fixing this, though it's going to take a little bit of time to get
wrapped up.  I'll be going back into the v1m1 documentation kit in
branches/v1m1 to adjust the doc to be pluggable into the new website
architecture.

   If you need the original v1m1 SVN revision, it's available in the
tags/v1m1 directory.

   Questions / comments / flames?

   :)

Eddie

Posted by Eddie ONeil <ek...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kenneth Tam <ke...@gmail.com>.
Is there an open JIRA on the mailing lists getting renamed?
dev@beehive.apache.org wasn't working as of earlier yesterday.