Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Aditi Dixit <ad...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/04 11:00:51 UTC

Introduction - Aditi

Hi all,

I'm Aditi and I'm currently interning at Outreachy. Apache Mesos is an
amazing piece of software and I'm really excited to work on it. This is my
first time contributing to an open source software, so any advice you may
have for me is welcome!
The project that I would be working on is Updating the Framework Info. The
goal of this project is to develop a way to allow frameworks to update
their FrameworkInfo without having to restart all the slaves, tasks or
master(s) and reconcile the FrameworkInfo. The project is quite nicely
described by Vinod Kone in the Confluence link here
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MESOS/Design+doc%3A+Updating+Framework+Info>.

Right now, I'm working on starter tickets to get familiar with the Mesos
codebase, but I hope to start working on the project soon.

Regards,
Aditi

Re: Introduction - Aditi

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org>.
Welcome, Aditi!

Re: Introduction - Aditi

Posted by Joris Van Remoortere <jo...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi Aditi,

Re: Introduction - Aditi

Posted by Aditi Dixit <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the information Adam. This really helps!
Yes, Vinod is my mentor for the duration of my internship.
My JIRA id is aditidixit

Thanks,
Aditi

Re: Introduction - Aditi