Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/23 05:51:44 UTC

Meeting Agenda (2018-01-25)

Hi all,

The community meeting is coming up on Thursday this week. Here is the draft
of meeting agenda.

This time I organized the meeting into 4 large sections:

- status update: status update of ongoing stuffs (e.g. releases, code
merge). if there is no nothing to update, skip this section.
- major topics to discuss: bring up the major topics to discuss. limit to
one major topic to discuss. normal BPs or PRs should just fall into their
own sections. for example, we can discuss JV's durability proposal this
week.
- BPs: tracking the status of BPs.
- PRs: discuss any PRs that requires attentions.

For trivial PRs or updates, they should be in the normal review process and
mailing-list/slack discussion.

Please take a look and comment to add the items that I missed and you would
like to bring them in discussion.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2018-01-25+Meeting+Agenda

- Sijie

Re: Meeting Agenda (2018-01-25)

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
Here is the meeting notes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/BOOKKEEPER/2018-01-25+Meeting+Notes

Thanks everyone for joining the meeting and let me know if I missed
anything.

- Sijie

Re: Meeting Agenda (2018-01-25)

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.