Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Siddharth Rath (sirath)" <si...@cisco.com> on 2003/06/26 17:13:42 UTC

Urgent :Help needed for Logging by Log4J

Hi,
I've developed an application with Axis and
Trying to log with inbuilt log4J. I've modified
The log4j.properties and also the deploy.wsdd file
For the handler.But I'm not getting anything in the
Logging-Target file. Can you please help me in sorting
This out.
If you please send a small example then it will be great.

Thanx and regards
Sidd

Help needed for Logging by Log4J

Posted by "Siddharth Rath (sirath)" <si...@cisco.com>.
Hi !!
I'm new to Axis and facing some Problem for logging with
log4J. Can you please send an example for doing so. I'm not using
The latest release1.1/version rather using the old version.

THANX IN ADVANCE.

Thanx and regards
Sidd

Help needed for Logging by Log4J