Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org> on 2011/03/27 10:13:48 UTC

Jenkins build is unstable: UIMA Addons » UIMA Annotator: Solrcas #1

See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/UIMA%20Addons/org.apache.uima$Solrcas/1/>

Re: Jenkins build is unstable: UIMA Addons » UIMA Annotator: Solrcas #1

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Jenkins installation seems not to copy solrconfig.xml and schema.xml (as
expected) inside test-classes so they cannot be found with the classpath:
protocol, since I don't think it's related to a real issue with classpath
handling I'll switch the descriptor to retrieve Solr home from a relative
path.
Tommaso

Jenkins build is back to stable : UIMA Addons » UIMA Annotator: Solrcas #13

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org>.
See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/UIMA%20Addons/org.apache.uima$Solrcas/13/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA Addons » UIMA Annotator: Solrcas #10

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org>.
See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/UIMA%20Addons/org.apache.uima$Solrcas/10/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA Addons » UIMA Annotator: Solrcas #8

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org>.
See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/UIMA%20Addons/org.apache.uima$Solrcas/8/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA Addons » UIMA Annotator: Solrcas #6

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org>.
See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/UIMA%20Addons/org.apache.uima$Solrcas/6/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA Addons » UIMA Annotator: Solrcas #4

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org>.
See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/UIMA%20Addons/org.apache.uima$Solrcas/4/>

Jenkins build is still unstable: UIMA Addons » UIMA Annotator: Solrcas #2

Posted by Apache Hudson Server <hu...@hudson.apache.org>.
See <https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/UIMA%20Addons/org.apache.uima$Solrcas/2/>