Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by 景涛 <84...@qq.com> on 2016/05/04 07:39:12 UTC

How to carry out data migration?

I want to transfer data from one phoenix cluster to another cluster.Who can help me?
thank you very much!

Re: How to carry out data migration?

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
You can also use our MR integration to write to a different cluster than
you're reading from (see PHOENIX-1653).

Thanks,
James

回复: How to carry out data migration?