Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by Shannon <li...@163.com> on 2018/10/29 11:57:56 UTC

[RIP-3]New feature:RocketMQ Python Client

Dear all,

As the lack of a corresponding client, it is difficult for applications developed using the Python language to send or consume messages through RocketMQ. A new feature will be developed to support this case and a new module named rocketmq-client-python will be added too.

See:  https://docs.google.com/document/d/10jt7wd5NvGiIznsfvFfg_9A1SlFsjbYs6uucX1d7cZc

You are kindly welcome to review this new module(rocketmq-client-python) and we sincerely look forward to your feedback.

Best regards,

Shannon Ding

Re: [RIP-3]New feature:RocketMQ Python Client

Posted by dongeforever <do...@apache.org>.
Glad to see it. Thanks Shannon Ding very much.

dongeforever
Best Regards

Shannon <li...@163.com> 于2018年10月29日周一 下午7:58写道:

Posted by dongeforever <do...@apache.org>.