Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/10 22:22:26 UTC

Things to do for 0.6 release

Hi All,

Following are things that we need to do before 0.6 release.

   - Complete integration tests using Airavata API and embedded tomcat
   - Improve Provenance API
      - Update WorkflowInstanceData to get inputs/ outputs of the workflow
      - Direct access to WorkflowInstance from ExperimentData
      - Diagram / documentation on provenance API data model and object
      associations
      - Instead of using objects, use variables when we have leaf objects
      in the provenance API data model
      - Make class names and method names smaller and more user intutive
   - Get workflow status from Execution manager
   - Write test cases to REST client
      - We do not need to run test cases to all the methods in the REST
      client. We just need to add test cases to REST related functions

Plan is to complete above tasks by end of this week.

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri