Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by "Kalnichevski, Oleg" <ol...@bearingpoint.com> on 2003/01/22 18:29:24 UTC

PostMethod & PutMethod revision

Folks, it's been long on my personal to-do list to embark on a thorough review of the PostMethod and PutMethod classes. PutMethod is in dire need of a complete re-write. There is a few outstanding bugs in PostMethod. Most importantly these methods share significant commonalities, however, currently are not even API compatible

Before I get down to work, though, I'd like to get everyone's consent and Jandalf's blessing

Cheers

Oleg

Re: PostMethod & PutMethod revision

Posted by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.
Oleg is not a balrog, he is more of an Elf like Legolas or Elrond.
(Legoleg or Olegolas ... I definaltely like Olegolas)

Alpha 2 is coming this week.  After that we should be increasingly
focused on stability, bug fixes, performance and a few high profile
features as we move through a beta or two and a few release candidates
before the blessed release.  These next incremental releases should not
be very far apart so we can get to work on some new fun things for 2.1

Jandalf.

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch>.
Eric,

Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch>