Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Garth Patil <ga...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/16 23:12:34 UTC

JMX Documentation?

Hi,
I'm upgrading to 3.0 from a previous version, and I just noticed the
JMX MBean code in the tree. Is there documentation for what is exposed
and some examples of how to use the MBeans? I couldn't find anything
on the site or in the mailing list archive. Also, has anyone used them
with something other than the platform MBean server (e.g. JBoss)?
Cheers,
Garth

Re: JMX Documentation?

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Hmm... On my linux machine it worked fine without the option...

mahadev

Re: JMX Documentation?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Re: JMX Documentation?