Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mate Varga <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/17 11:25:28 UTC

ant task runs twice

Hello,

I've got an Ant task which is bound to 'generate-resources' phase. If I try
to deploy the project, the task gets executed twice (before and after the
tests).
Any ideas about how could I prevent that?

# 'release' and 'local' are my own profiles.

(~/)\>mvn -P release,-local clean deploy -DskipTests=true

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Building xxx 43
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-clean-plugin:2.4.1:clean (default-clean) @ cache ---
[INFO] Deleting /xxx
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-antrun-plugin:1.6:run (generate-wireformats) @ cache ---
[INFO] Executing tasks

main:
     [echo] compile classpath: ${maven.compile.classpath}
[generator] Writing wireformat config file with classloader URLs: /xxx
[generator] Writing wireformat config file with relative file URLs: /xxx

[INFO] Executed tasks
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.4.3:resources (default-resources) @
cache ---
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Copying 3 resources
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:compile (default-compile) @ cache ---
[INFO] Compiling 100 source files to /xxx
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-resources-plugin:2.4.3:testResources
(default-testResources) @ cache ---
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] Copying 2 resources
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-compiler-plugin:2.3.2:testCompile (default-testCompile) @
cache ---
[INFO] Compiling 20 source files to /xxx
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-surefire-plugin:2.5:test (default-test) @ cache ---
[INFO] Tests are skipped.
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-antrun-plugin:1.6:run (generate-wireformats) @ cache ---
[INFO] Executing tasks

Thanks,
Mate

activating a profile by two environment variables/values

Posted by Hauschel Fred Robert <Fr...@Cirquent.de>.
Hi,
I have four profiles
prodDeps, prodResources, devDeps, devResources.

If I set ENVIRONMENT=devContainer -> prodDeps and devResources should be activated
If I set ENVIRONMENT=prodContainer -> prodDeps and prodResources should be activated
If I set ENVIRONMENT=eclipse -> devDeps and devResources should be activated

So I need something like this:

<activation>
	<property>
		<name>env.ENVIRONMENT</name>
		<value>prodContainer,devContainer</value>
	</property>
</activation>

Is there any possibility to do something like this?
The activation and the property cardinality in the xsd is 0..1 ;-(

Thanks Fredy

Re: ant task runs twice

Posted by Mate Varga <ma...@gmail.com>.
Never mind, I've spend half day with this and it was my fault. :(
(
mvn -Drelease-version=43 -P release,-local clean test deploy
)

test / deploy both run tests.

Re: ant task runs twice

Posted by Mate Varga <ma...@gmail.com>.