Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Matthieu DELAHAIS <de...@yahoo.fr> on 2003/03/26 16:18:23 UTC

PSML Browser

Hello everybody!

I modified the class
org.apache.jetspeed.services.profiler.JetspeedProfilerService
in order to realize a merge of roles AND of groups.
Now, it works. When I have a user who is in the role
R1 and R2 and i the group G1, I have a PSML with the
roles R1 and R2 and the group G1.
My problem is : When I would like to go in the PSML
browser and have a look on my PSML, in the Customize
Pane, I have numbers (1, 2, 3) in the place of the
roles and groups name.
So, I would like to know, where the Pane of a PSML are
list to resolve my problem. But I can't find it.
Does anyone know this class? Thanks a lot