Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pavnesh <pa...@altruistindia.com> on 2012/04/13 13:59:02 UTC

Solr data export to CSV File

Hi Team,

A very-very thanks to you guy who had developed such a nice product.

I have one query regarding solr that I have app 36 Million data in my solr
and I wants to export all the data to a csv file but I have found nothing on
the same  so please help me on this topic .

Regards

Pavnesh

RE: Solr data export to CSV File

Posted by Ben McCarthy <Be...@TraderMedia.co.uk>.
A combination of the CSV response writer and SOLRJ to page through all of the results sending it to something like apache commons fileutils:

		  FileUtils.writeStringToFile(new File(output.csv), outputLine ("line.separator"), true);

Would be quiet quick to knock up in Java.

Thanks
Ben

> A very-very thanks to you guy who had developed such a nice product.
>
> I have one query regarding solr that I have app 36 Million data in my
> solr and I wants to export all the data to a csv file but I have found
> nothing on the same  so please help me on this topic .
>

> Regards
>
> Pavnesh

This e-mail is sent on behalf of Trader Media Group Limited, Registered Office: Auto Trader House, Cutbush Park Industrial Estate, Danehill, Lower Earley, Reading, Berkshire, RG6 4UT(Registered in England No. 4768833). This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged, and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.

Re: Solr data export to CSV File

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Does this help?