Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Charles Johnson <ce...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/20 10:34:14 UTC

'Entity Classes from Database' documentation

If you reverse engineer a DB with 'Entity Classes from Database' and
'JSF Pages from Entity Classes' you end up with DataItems. I'm finding
it tricky to extend the results in my Faces app. There's stuff like
'pages' (PaginationHelper) and 'current' entity pointers to negotiate.
I'm finding it difficult in particular to intervene in using my own
entity collections (e.g. as query results) in the midst of the DataItems
that are present by default. Are there any resources of documentation I
could look at to help me do this?