Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/26 00:22:25 UTC

[PASSED][VOTE] Release Roller 5.0.4 - rc2

OK, 72 hours are up and we have three binding +1's:  Dave, Greg, and
myself, so we now have a 5.0.4.  I'll promote the artifacts and update
the website, blog, etc., either today or tomorrow.

Greg had some earlier suggestions on changing some of the Struts web.xml
filters in the 5.0.x branch, after I release and relabel that branch
5.0.5-SNAPSHOT, I'll briefly look into that as well.

Regards,
Glen

Slight Delay w/5.0.4... (Re: [PASSED][VOTE] Release Roller 5.0.4 - rc2)

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@gmail.com>.
Sent an email to Dave this morning, some file folder permissions in the
Roller dist folder need changing before I can move the 5.0.4 stuff over.

Cheers,
Glen