Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Rafal Rusin <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/23 19:30:41 UTC

camel-core-osgi is not a bundle

Hello,

I saw camel-core-osgi 2.4.0 is not a bundle. It's manifest lacks some
entries (like import and export package).
Manifest-Version: 1.0

Archiver-Version: Plexus Archiver

Created-By: Apache Maven

Built-By: hadrian

Build-Jdk: 1.5.0_19

Specification-Title: Camel :: Core OSGi

Specification-Version: 2.4.0

Specification-Vendor: The Apache Software Foundation

Implementation-Title: Camel :: Core OSGi

Implementation-Version: 2.4.0

Implementation-Vendor-Id: org.apache.camel

Implementation-Vendor: The Apache Software Foundation

Do you plan to fix it?

Rafał Rusin
http://rrusin.blogspot.com

Re: camel-core-osgi is not a bundle

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Its not to be used by Camel end users. Its not included in the
distribution kit. (the zip file).
Its used internally by camel-blueprint and camel-spring to leverage
common code for osgi stuff.

In fact the .class files of it will be included in the camel-spring /
camel-blueprint bundles.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer