Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org> on 2018/01/16 10:53:57 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Scripting HTL Compiler 1.0.18, Apache Sling Scripting HTL Java Compiler 1.0.20

Hi,

We solved 1 issue in these releases:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12342541
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12342271

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-1851

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/sling-tooling-release/master/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
curl
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/apache/sling-tooling-release/master/check_staged_release.sh
| bash -s 1851

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Cheers,
Radu

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Scripting HTL Compiler 1.0.18, Apache Sling Scripting HTL Java Compiler 1.0.20

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.

[CANCELLED][VOTE] Release Apache Sling Scripting HTL Compiler 1.0.18, Apache Sling Scripting HTL Java Compiler 1.0.20

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I'm afraid I'll have to cancel these releases. I found some other areas
where the classes responsible for object resolution need more null checks
for consistent handling.

I'll send some more patches soon and restart the process.

Thanks,
Radu