Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk> on 2004/11/15 06:25:20 UTC

Group Membership

Hi all;

I got my apache account , but I can't commit using that since I am not
given a group membership for any project  :(

Deepal

Deepal Jayasinghe
Lanka Software Foundation
0714 817 310

Re: Group Membership

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
Hi dims and Sanjiva,

   Except for the password setting, I found a shortage of the
account creation on Minotaur (i.e. the server site).

   I couldn't find deepal on "asf-authorization", so might have
to add his account for "ws-axis" module on "asf-authorization".
That is, I guess that the infrastructure team has to make a
commit for;
"infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization"

Yes, you can do it by yourself, dims. :)

Thanks,

Toshi

Re: Group Membership

Re: Group Membership

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
Hi Deepal,

   You are welcome.
   Or rather, we'd say "Thank you!" to dims.  He granted you
enough karma to have an access to the repository last night.
Looks like you've done the password setting.

Thanks,

Toshi

Re: Group Membership

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.