Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Bill Pfeiffer <pf...@arbfile.org> on 2001/09/19 17:20:51 UTC

DBTags rset.close

Would it be possible for the DBTags ResultSet tag to take an attribute
telling it not to close a resultset?   I am using a RowSet and would like to
not have to re-retrieve every time my page refreshes.  I believe that the
rset.close() method call is preventing me from re-using my RowSet.

Thanks,

Bill Pfeiffer

Re: DBTags rset.close

Posted by Morgan Delagrange <md...@yahoo.com>.
That sounds reasonable.  If you've explicitly passed in a ResultSet
(including RowSet) object, you probably don't want it to be closed
automatically.

- Morgan

Re: DBTags rset.close