Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by jeff tsui <cl...@yahoo.com> on 2004/01/13 03:22:42 UTC

cactus v.s. session bean testclient

hi i am new to cactus. I am trying to do an integration test for ejb (session bean calling entity bean). I wonder how cactus has advantage over using a session bean testclient (session bean plus testcase subclass)?

RE: cactus v.s. session bean testclient

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/writing/howto_ejb.html

-Vincent