Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Joseph <ca...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/11 00:20:52 UTC

cxf-codegen-plugin Question

All,

I've been using the cxf-codegen-plugin to generate annotated POJO's from my
WSDL files and it works extremely well.  However, I only need the POJO's,
so I have to delete the @WebService and @WebServiceClient classes every
time I generate the sources.  Is there a way to tell the plugin I don't
want these classes generated?  It's a minor problem to be sure and I have
scoured the documentation, but I wanted to be sure there is no such option.

Thank you,

Joseph

Re: cxf-codegen-plugin Question

Posted by Joseph <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the suggestion, but as it turns out that is the first plugin
that I tried.  It works for a simple WSDL, but it fails on more complex
ones due to name collisions.  The nice thing about the cxf-code-gen plugin
is it automatically creates a package structure that prevents name
collisions from happening.  I know I can supply my own binding file to the
maven-jaxb2-plugin, but it's extra work that the cxf-codegen-plugin doesn't
require.

Posted by James Hutton <ja...@gmail.com>.