Posted to user@spark.apache.org by satish saley <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/07 18:11:38 UTC

Environment tab meaning

Hi,
In spark history server, we see environment tab. Is it show environment of
Driver or Executor or both?

   - Jobs
   <http://localhost:18080/history/application_1465230614593_0025/jobs/>
   - Stages
   <http://localhost:18080/history/application_1465230614593_0025/stages/>
   - Storage
   <http://localhost:18080/history/application_1465230614593_0025/storage/>
   - Environment
   <http://localhost:18080/history/application_1465230614593_0025/environment/>
   - Executors
   <http://localhost:18080/history/application_1465230614593_0025/executors/>
   -

Re: Environment tab meaning

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@japila.pl>.
Hi,

I'm not surprised to see Hadoop jars on the driver (yet I couldn't
explain exactly why they need to be there). I can't find a way now to
display the classpath for executors.

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----