Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Spreitzer <ms...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/06/20 00:04:22 UTC

incomplete output

I'm having problems with what looks like a lack of a flush somewhere
inside tomcat.  I'm running Tomcat 3.2.2b3 on RedHat Linux 6.2 with IBM's
JDK 1.3.  My web app is mildly complicated, with nested <%@ include's and
an invocation of RequestDispatcher.include().  The bytes returned to the
browser are missing a range between somewhere inside a nested <%@
include'd file and the start of the RequestDispatcher.include() output.
Has anybody else seen bugs in this neck of the woods?  Got any
workarounds?  I've looked at the release notes for 3.2.2, and don't see
something that looks like this.

Thanks,
Mike