Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Rob McDougall <ro...@4point.com> on 2009/07/03 19:53:44 UTC

Incremental updates supported in debugger?

Hi,

I'm using the PDF debugger to look at a PDF.  The PDF was created,
modified and then modified again.  Each set of changes was appended as
an incremental change.  When I look at it using the PDF Debugger it
looks like all I can see is the original PDF.  Is there any way I can
get the PDF debugger to process and merge in the incremental updates?
I'm interested in parsing and examining the final PDF, not the original.

Thanks,

Rob

Rob McDougall | Senior Technical Architect | 4Point | +1.613.907.6415 |
www.4Point.com <http://www.4Point.com>