Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Greg Lucas <gr...@glucas.net> on 2009/05/05 18:16:31 UTC

Tuning sonar coverage reports

I'm looking at the test coverage metrics from sonar (at
http://nemo.sonar.codehaus.org and also playing with a local sonar
instance - looking at smx4 trunk). There are clearly some things that
we can tune in the sonar configuration to get more meaningful results,
but I'm not that familiar with the code base yet so any feedback would
be helpful.

I am assuming we can safely exclude the following (any objections?):

- examples and demos
- kernel/specs
- test support (e.g. kernel/testing)

What else should be filtered out? After excluding the stuff listed
above, there are still a bunch of things with 0% coverage (see below).
Of these, my guess is the CXF and ActiveMQ features should have tests.
Is there concern about any of the others?

CXF feature
ActiveMQ feature
Kernel :: Client
Kernel :: GShell ConfigAdmin Commands