Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2015/04/28 16:51:38 UTC

Heads up TomEE 1.7.2

Hey Jon,

I've seen the staging repo and downloaded the binaries.
It's still open so it means the vote is not yet ready to reach the list?

Can you update us on the status please?
Thanks again for working on the release.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: Heads up TomEE 1.7.2

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
It's alright Jon. I know we all have something else to do on a day to day
basis ;-)

It was just to get some status, but it's perfectly fine.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
http://www.tomitribe.com