Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Attila Bukor <ab...@apache.org> on 2018/10/24 18:46:38 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.8.0-RC2

Hi,

The vote to release 1.8.0 RC2 is now closed, it has passed with:

+6 binding votes
+1 non-binding votes
no -1 votes (binding or non-binding)

1.8.0 RC2 will be the official 1.8.0 release, I'll archive the
artifacts, update the site and send out the announcement after 24 hours
passes to allow all mirrors to be updated.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.8.0-RC2

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Sorry for the late vote, just adding that I built on Ubuntu bionic in DEBUG
mode and all C++ tests passed. So consider this a non-counted +1 from me as
well.

Mike