Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Steve Chernyak <mr...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/23 19:29:51 UTC

Dynamic short lived services

Hello,

I'm tasked with writing a client against a service that has a custom
messaging pattern implementation.

The service is defined as in-out. However, it also supports a replyTo
address that is defined in the body of the message (not ws-addressing
compliant at all). The replyTo address will receive an additional message
that the client needs. I'm looking to manually create a short lived service
for handling the asynch reply. I will need to destroy the service once the
reply is received or a timeout occurs. It looks like ws-addressing module
uses a transport deployed to port 6060, is there a way to use that transport
manually to register a service and remove it once it's no longer needed
dynamically?

Thanks