Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net> on 2007/05/01 04:40:41 UTC

Re: 2 questions

puchacz wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have 2  questions:
>
> 1. If there are some big companies  (like IBM or sth.)  which help to build
> up Struts 1 ?

Depends on what you mean by 'help' ;-) Struts is developed entirely by
volunteers. As far as I know, there are no developers whose work on
Struts is directly sponsored by any company, large or small.

> 2. If this forum is the main one concern Struts 1 ?

This is the main forum for discussing the use of Struts, both the 1.x
versions and the 2.x versions, yes.

L.

Re: 2 questions

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
--- puchacz <zm...@wp.pl> wrote:
> 2. I mean if this main forum for discusing Struts 1?

> Laurie Harper wrote:
>> This is the main forum for discussing the use of
>> Struts, both the 1.x versions and the 2.x versions,

So again, yes.

d.

Re: 2 questions

Posted by puchacz <zm...@wp.pl>.
Laurie I mean:

1. I mean that some of the companies build some tools for helping in working
on project,
   or tell everybody around that this technologie is good :)

2. I mean if this main forum for discusing Struts 1? for example Spring has
forum : forum.springframework.com , does Struts sth like this or this is the
main one?

Thnx