Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frans Thamura <fr...@meruvian.org> on 2009/09/24 13:02:39 UTC

co-exist REST and Old model

hi all

i try several small REST and old S2 development

and the old one cannot work

can help?

this is simple xml of S2.xml,

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<!DOCTYPE struts PUBLIC
        "-//Apache Software Foundation//DTD Struts Configuration 2.0//EN"
        "http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.0.dtd">

<struts>
    <!--  Overwrite Convention -->
    <constant name="struts.convention.action.suffix" value="Controller"/>
    <constant name="struts.convention.action.mapAllMatches" value="true"/>
    <constant name="struts.convention.default.parent.package"
value="rest-default"/>

    <constant name="struts.convention.package.locators" value="cimande"/>
	<package name="default" extends="struts-default">
        <action name="helloWorld" class="helloWorldClass">
            <result name="SUCCESS">/success.jsp</result>
        </action>
    </package>
</struts>

Re: co-exist REST and Old model

Posted by Dale Newfield <da...@newfield.org>.
Frans Thamura wrote:
> i try several small REST and old S2 development
>
> and the old one cannot work

I built something that allows you to use different action mappers for
different segments of urls.  I've never quite wrapped it up well enough
to contribute (no test cases), but since I've gotten tired of sending it
via email whenever people ask for it, I've just put what I've got as a
feature request in JIRA, anyway.  You can grab the
"PrefixBasedActionMapper" class from
<https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-3260>.

-Dale