Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Raughan <dc...@perimeterusa.com> on 2011/04/06 18:17:46 UTC

XFire's Transport and TrustManager

I am stuck using xfire, upgrading the CXF as much as I would like to, is not
an option at this time.

I am trying to insert my own TrustManager when making a SOAP call. Here is
what I have so far, any assistance would be appreciated.

[code]
Service serviceModel = new
ObjectServiceFactory().create(FortiManagerWSPortType.class);
XFireProxyFactory factory = new XFireProxyFactory();

TrustManager[] trustManager = new TrustManager[]{new MyTrustManager()};
SoapHttpTransport transport = new SoapHttpTransport();

FortiManagerWSPortType client = (FortiManagerWSPortType) factory.create(
		serviceModel,
		transport,
		"www.url.com");
[code]

Re: XFire's Transport and TrustManager

Posted by Raughan <dc...@perimeterusa.com>.
I found the answer, check out this blog post:
http://denniscrissman.blogspot.com/2011/04/ignoring-certs-for-testing.html