Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org> on 2010/01/12 17:20:50 UTC

Resigning from Aries mentorship

Hi Aries team and Incubator PMC,

After discussing with the other Aries mentors, I have decided to
resign from mentoring that project.

Coping with four podlings is a bit too much work for me at the moment,
and the three remaining mentors look more than qualified to bring the
project to graduation!

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/aries.html should be updated
soon, I have removed my name from that in svn, changes should be live
soon.

So long, and thanks for all the bundles ;-)

-Bertrand

Re: Resigning from Aries mentorship

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:43 AM, David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Please adjust the mentor list at the main reference
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/
> "Currently in incubation" table....

done, changes should be online soon.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> Hi Aries team and Incubator PMC,
>
> After discussing with the other Aries mentors, I have decided to
> resign from mentoring that project.
>
> Coping with four podlings is a bit too much work for me at the moment,
> and the three remaining mentors look more than qualified to bring the
> project to graduation!
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/aries.html should be updated
> soon, I have removed my name from that in svn, changes should be live
> soon.

Please adjust the mentor list at the main reference
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/
"Currently in incubation" table.

-David

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ian Robinson <ia...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks for your help Bertrand.
Ian

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Thanks for your help. It was good having you along.

Jeremy