Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Ronni Jensen <ro...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/30 15:47:45 UTC

Translating to Danish

Hello there.
  I dont know how much time you requre of me, helping translating from
English to Danish?!

But as an user of your free sotware, i cannot see any reason NOT to help
you, so seing with that eye, i will ofc help you translate into Danish.

Lemme know how it works, and i see if i can give you an hand :-)

  Best regards
  Ronni Jensen from Denmark

Im not an english teacher nor doo i have an high lvl exam. but i will
turn down and pass on words i dont know, or cannot search!

Re: Translating to Danish

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 30/10/2013 Ronni Jensen wrote:
> I dont know how much time you requre of me, helping translating from
> English to Danish?!

Welcome Ronni, we are all volunteers here, so you decide how much time
you spend on the project and when!

> But as an user of your free sotware, i cannot see any reason NOT to help
> you, so seing with that eye, i will ofc help you translate into Danish.
> Lemme know how it works, and i see if i can give you an hand :-)

The Danish translation (limited to the OpenOffice menus) is now
complete, but there is still need of help for translating the guide:
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40help/

I recommend that you contribute your translations as "suggestions"
initially, and other Danish team members will then review them. See the
guide at http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide for more
information.

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.