Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Pranaya Behera <pr...@igp.com> on 2016/01/17 22:43:24 UTC

Solrcloud hosting

Hi,
     I have 1 zookeeper server and 3 solr servers. I want to access the
search end point which solr server's url i should try ?
And is there anyway to assign one domain for this solrcloud and how ?

--
Thanks & Regards
Pranaya Behera

Re: Solrcloud hosting

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Point to any one of them, there's an internal load balancer that
should distribute sub-requests.
That said, this is a single point of failure. People usually put a
hardware load balancer in
front of a setup like this.

Depending on how you access, a SolrJ client that uses the
CloudSolrClient class that takes
a Zookeeper ensemble string and uses the internal (software) load
balancer to send queries
to various nodes in the system.

Best,
Erick

Re: Solrcloud hosting

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Please follow the instructions here:
http://lucene.apache.org/solr/resources.html

Note the "problems?" link.

NOTE: You must use the _exact_ e-mail you
originally subscribed with.

Best,
Erick

Re: Solrcloud hosting

Posted by Saulabiu Baba Akinlolu <ak...@us.ibm.com>.
Unsubscribe

   Shawn Heisey --- Re: Solrcloud hosting ---
    From:"Shawn Heisey" <ap...@elyograg.org>To:"" <so...@lucene.apache.org>Date:Sun, Jan 17, 2016 9:39 PMSubject:Re: Solrcloud hosting

Re: Solrcloud hosting

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.