Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org> on 2003/03/08 23:46:42 UTC

CVS move/split...

I'm updating the references to the cocoon repository names in the
documentation... Shall I then do the move tomorrow?

Diane, can you roughly push the new site live tomorrow or Monday?

Thanks...

    Pier

Re: CVS move/split...

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 8/3/03 22:59, "Diana Shannon" <sh...@apache.org> wrote:

> On Saturday, March 8, 2003, at 05:46  PM, Pier Fumagalli wrote:
>
>> Diane, can you roughly push the new site live tomorrow or Monday?
>
> You bet! Thanks Pier!

Dian_A_ :-) Whenever you want, the documentation should be in place in our
CVS repositories and the split actually happened.

Cheers...

    Pier

Re: CVS move/split...

Posted by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org>.