Posted to users@maven.apache.org by eaglefly <mr...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/05 10:25:00 UTC

Maven project as a shared library

Hi,

I would like to make maven project as a shared library. My purpose is to use
one maven by two other projects. Do you know how to do something like this?

Proj1 (use Proj3 as shared library)
Proj2 (use Proj3 as shared library)
Proj3 (shared library)

Re: Maven project as a shared library

Posted by Eric Kolotyluk <er...@gmail.com>.
What I more commonly see are module naming conventions that make this
pattern really obvious. For example

common
client
server

where common is a dependency of both client and server.

Cheers, Eric

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.