Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "David M. Lee" <dm...@Crossroads.com> on 2005/12/15 16:37:00 UTC

Ant 1.7

Anyone have any idea when Ant 1.7 will become official?  I'd really love
to start using signjar's TSA option to timestamp my .jar file
signatures.

dave
<><

CONFIDENTIAL: This email, including its contents and attachments, if any, are confidential. If the reader of this e-mail is not an intended recipient, you have received this e-mail in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail at [emailaddress@crossroads.com] and permanently delete the copy you received. Copyright and other intellectual property rights in its contents are the sole property of Crossroads Systems, Inc. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of the message which arise as a result of email  transmission.  Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this email and any attachments for viruses. We make no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this email or any attachments.

Re: Ant 1.7

Posted by "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A....@mdl.com>.
Why cannot you do it now? I do use ANT 1.7 (even worse - locally
patched) in my build scripts.

- Alexey.

Re: Ant 1.7

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, David M. Lee <dm...@crossroads.com> wrote:

> Anyone have any idea when Ant 1.7 will become official?

I wouldn't hold my breath.  We haven't added too many really big
changes, but one of them (ResourceCollections) is only slowly getting
picked up by existing tasks - and it only makes sense if enough tasks
use it.

Stefan