Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Te...@HVBIS.com on 2008/04/29 15:55:56 UTC

using JAX-WS in Axis2

Hi

is there a wsgen / wsimport type tools that I can use in Axis2.

cheers
Tezcan

RE: using JAX-WS in Axis2

Posted by Virtual Light <vi...@hotmail.com>.
You can use wsgen/wsimport from SUN.  They are now included with JAVA 6 SE or you can get them with the JWSDP.

Regards,
Bill

Subject: using JAX-WS in Axis2
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:55:56 +0200
From: Tezcan.Dilshener.extern@HVBIS.com
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org

using JAX-WS in Axis2

Hi

is there a wsgen / wsimport type tools that I can use in Axis2.

cheers

Tezcan

AW: using JAX-WS in Axis2

Posted by Te...@HVBIS.com.
Hi Johan
thanks for this info but I am using JAX-WS style with annotations and the two tools are not generating server/client code the way it is supposed to. For example no objectFactory class is created.
Any ideas on this?

cheers
Tezcan

	...or you can use java2wsdl and wsdl2java

	brgds
	Johan

RE: using JAX-WS in Axis2