Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2007/12/01 00:19:19 UTC

Re: Sling / microsling sessions at ApacheCon EU 2008?

Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> On Nov 30, 2007, at 1:32 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
>
>> I did propose a "discover microsling" talk, that we meant to give
>> together with Felix.
>>
>> It has not been accepted for the main track, but the planners suggest
>> proposing it for the fast feather track (that's shorter 15 minute
>> talks).
>>
>> Was anyone's Sling / microsling talk accepted for the main track? If
>> yes it'd be good to coordinate our content.
>
> My talk on REST was accepted.  If we have a good story on doing RESTful
> application deployment with Sling in a couple slides (that I can
> understand), then I will make it part of my talk.

None of the Sling talks were accepted - but all Sling talks can be
resubmitted
for the fast feather track. I would like to think/talk about this next
week when I have a little bit more time :)

On the good side, my famous JCR talk got accepted and I want to mention
Sling there as well .

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Sling / microsling sessions at ApacheCon EU 2008?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Alexandru Popescu ☀ wrote:
> On Dec 1, 2007 1:19 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:
>> On the good side, my famous JCR talk got accepted and I want to mention
>> Sling there as well .
>>

> Sorry Carsten, what is your JCR talk about?

:) It's a basic JCR talk trying to give some overview and provide some
guidance on content modeling etc. I'm also planing to do some demos with
jackrabbit and sling...

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Sling / microsling sessions at ApacheCon EU 2008?

Posted by Alexandru Popescu ☀ <th...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 1, 2007 1:19 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> wrote:

> On the good side, my famous JCR talk got accepted and I want to mention
> Sling there as well .

Sorry Carsten, what is your JCR talk about?

./alex
--
.w( the_mindstorm )p.