Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de> on 2006/04/01 12:39:26 UTC

[TOBAGO] removing label attributes from components

Hi,

cc'ing to users@ to inform tobago users.

I'm working on TOBAGO-10 (Combine the attributes label,
labelWithAccessKey and accessKey to one attribute label).

On many <tc:...> components, those where a <tx:...> component exists,
the label attribute is already marked as deprecated.

Any objections removing label attribute on those components now ?

Regards,
  Volker
--
Don't answer to From: address!

Re: [TOBAGO] removing label attributes from components

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
I think we should remove it before a official release.
Why we should keep it when it was never really released in public?
If any user has any objection we can keep it for a short while.

label has no meaning for In, Time, Date, SelectManyListbox,
SelectOneChoice ....

And in a JSF 1.2 compatible version it has a different meaning.

What is the reason for don't delete it?

Regards

Bernd

--
Dipl.-Ing. Bernd Bohmann - Atanion GmbH - Software Development
Bismarckstr. 13, 26122 Oldenburg, http://www.atanion.com

Re: [TOBAGO] removing label attributes from components

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.