Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Maarten Eerdekens <ma...@amplexor.com> on 2002/03/28 17:33:30 UTC

Slide Newbie Question: slide & tomcat4

Hello All,

I just put my first steps in the Wonderous world of Slide,
I downloaded the package, installed it and slide works fine on the 'tomcat-clone' included.
Then I tried to run it on a fresh installed tomcat 4.0.3 by copying all files and conf entries, but I really can't get get it to work.
Can someone please tell me what to do to make slide work on a full tomcat or where I can find more docs about this?

Thx, Maarten

Re: Slide Newbie Question: slide & tomcat4

Posted by Abdel <ab...@ework4.com>.
Maarten Eerdekens writes:

> Hello All,
>
> I just put my first steps in the Wonderous world of Slide,
> I downloaded the package, installed it and slide works fine on the 'tomcat-clone' included.
> Then I tried to run it on a fresh installed tomcat 4.0.3 by copying all files and conf entries, but I really can't get get it to work.
> Can someone please tell me what to do to make slide work on a full tomcat or where I can find more docs about this?
>
> Thx, Maarten

Hi, i just start with slide .
please could you tell me how you run it.?
thanks.

RE: Slide Newbie Question: slide & tomcat4

Posted by Jacob Lund <ja...@qualiware.com>.
Take the slide.war file and put it in the webapps directory in you
tomcat directory. The documentation is in the slide-doc.war project
file.