Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> on 2007/03/28 16:02:38 UTC

ContainerTestCase: How to add custom bean definitions?

Does ContainerTestCase provide some facility to add custom bean definitions
similar to the *.xtest mechanism?

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: ContainerTestCase: How to add custom bean definitions?

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Poetz wrote:

> Does ContainerTestCase provide some facility to add custom bean
> definitions similar to the *.xtest mechanism?

After studying the code and not finding any hint of some already existing
machanism, I added these  lines to the AbstractTestCase:

+        ClassPathResource cpr = new
ClassPathResource(getClass().getName().replace('.', '/') + ".spring.xml");
+        if(cpr.exists()) {
+            this.beanFactory = new XmlBeanFactory(cpr);
+        } else {
+            this.beanFactory = new DefaultListableBeanFactory();

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc