Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2006/07/17 23:07:14 UTC

The build's broken...again

Hi,

Removed and checked out the sources and run across the following error:

1187 [main] ERROR OpenEJB  - FATAL ERROR: Unknown error in Assembler.
Please send the following stack trace and this message to
user@openejb.org :
 org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'Default CMP Container' defined in class path
resource [META-INF/org.openejb/spring.xml]: In
stantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Could not instantiate
class [org.openejb.alt.containers.castor_cmp11.CastorCMP11_Entit
yContainer]; constructor threw exception; nested exception is
org.openejb.OpenEJBException: Unable to construct the Castor
JDOManager objects: org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingExce
ption: Nested error: java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot
find the path specified: Nested error: java.util.zip.ZipException: The
system cannot find the path specified
org.springframework.beans.FatalBeanException: Could not instantiate
class [org.openejb.alt.containers.castor_cmp11.CastorCMP11_EntityContainer];
constructor threw exception; nested
 exception is org.openejb.OpenEJBException: Unable to construct the
Castor JDOManager objects: org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingException:
Nested error: java.util.zip.ZipException:
 The system cannot find the path specified: Nested error:
java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified
org.openejb.OpenEJBException: Unable to construct the Castor
JDOManager objects: org.exolab.castor.mapping.MappingException: Nested
error: java.util.zip.ZipException: The system ca
nnot find the path specified: Nested error:
java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the path specified
        at org.openejb.alt.containers.castor_cmp11.CastorCMP11_EntityContainer.init(CastorCMP11_EntityContainer.java:224)

It's because of Dain's last change -
jarPath="/Users/dane/work/openejb3/openejb-itests/target/classes" that
the relative path was introduced. When I changed it, it worked much
better. Why do we need it? Can't we use a java property that we could
set in pom?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl

Re: The build's broken...again

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
On Jul 17, 2006, at 2:07 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> jarPath="/Users/dane/work/openejb3/openejb-itests/target/classes"

That explains why it works on my machine :)

I'll fix that right away.

-dain