Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Cody Harris <hc...@ns.sympatico.ca> on 2003/03/10 03:44:46 UTC

Child Spawning

[Sat Mar 08 15:55:28 2003] [error] [client 10.30.7.151] couldn't spawn
child process: c:/program files/apache group/apache/cgi-bin/redir.cgi

I get that error...that seems to be the only file with that error. What
does it mean and how to i fix it?

-Cody

Check out <http://vectec.net/>vectec.net for all your hosting needs

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Child Spawning

Posted by Cody Harris <hc...@ns.sympatico.ca>.
AH! But why would Apache just quit executing it?! There has to be a
reason... Anywho, i'm going to linux. Does anyone know a good LITE mail
program for ye olde linux?

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.

Posted by Cody Harris <hc...@ns.sympatico.ca>.

Posted by "John K. Sterling" <jo...@sterls.com>.

Posted by Cody Harris <hc...@ns.sympatico.ca>.
What's the development  team's address?

Thanks.

[users@httpd] building external module (sapi) for W2K problem!

Posted by Chia-Hsin Huang <sa...@saclink.csus.edu>.
Hi everybody,
I'm building an external module to embed a C/C++ like scripting language
(CH) execution for Apache 2.0 server. I studied from php module
source program
and got some idea to build this module. It works in Ret Hat Linux 7.x.
However, when I port this module (mod_ch) to W2K, Apache server seems can
not reach the "post_read_request" hook. (I print out message at every
function) I used the same configuration setup as to Linux version, except
the directory paths. I'm thinking is there any special setup or programming
slice needed for W2K to enable the post_read_request hook? Does anybody
have some experiences with building modules for Apache 2.0 server under
Windows environment? I do really appreciate any help from you.

Best Regards,
Jeffrey Huang

[users@httpd] Re: Child Spawning

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.