Posted to user@struts.apache.org by jeb001 <je...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/28 15:02:16 UTC

validator needed jar files.

Hi,

I'm deploying a struts application with a weblogic server.. It seems to work
fine, but I've got problems with validator and html:javascript tag.

That tag does not work, maybe because a jar file is missing.. but I don't
know which one.
I've developped my app with Tomcat, and it works well.. I maybe did a
mistake building my app..

But I just can't find which file is missing!!! does someone kwow the
exhaustiv file list  to have to use validator plugin ?

thx