Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Brig Lamoreaux <Br...@microsoft.com> on 2016/05/25 17:25:08 UTC

Integrate with Microsoft Azure

Hi Team,

I'm trying to put a file to Azure HDInsight using the PutHDFS command. However, there seems to be an issue with the WASB. Do you know if this is on the roadmap to support WASB?

Thanks,
Brig Lamoreaux

Data Solution Architect
US Desert/Mountain Tempe

[MSFT_logo_Gray DE sized SIG1.png]

Re: Integrate with Microsoft Azure

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Brig,

Nothing is currently on the roadmap for a specific release, but there are
two issues that have some activity on JIRA and a working PR.

Please feel free to add on with any additional details or cases that are
not included.