Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Michael Bauroth <mi...@falcom.de> on 2006/04/20 16:46:07 UTC

Memoryleak?

Hi,

I know, that it's difficult to answer, but: Is there a known issue
regarding a memory leak in Mina?
My problem: I'm currently testing a very simple server implementation
(only a TextLineDecoder in the FilterChain). On the same machine works
in a different VM an TestClient. This client opens 4000 parallel
connections to the server and sends every 20 seconds over each of the
connections 5 ASCII text lines (300 bytes in sum).
While the first 50 loops the system decreased the free available memory
about 100MB and it seems to going on. It seems also, that garbage
collection has no effect at all.
Any ideas?

Best Regards
Michael