Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2017/01/02 01:42:48 UTC

Re: [VOTE] The 1st HBase 0.98.24 release candidate (RC0) is available

On Sat, Dec 31, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Happy new year!

HNY yourself Mr. Purtell.

> Here's to 2017 being better than 2016.

Amen.

> As you return from vacation et cetera in the coming week, please consider
> taking the time to vote on one last 0.98 release candidate. We only need
> two +1s besides my own to get it out.

Here is my valedictory +1 on the 0.98 branch.

Downloaded src bundle. Checked hash and signature.
Built it. Started it. Checked logs.
Loaded some data. Verified it made it in.
Built site. Poked around. Looks good.

Thanks,
St.Ack

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Happy new year to you as well Jerry, and thanks for the vote.

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.
Happy new year!